Friday 17 June 2011

Friday June 17th 2011 - Today's Three Things!

The not quite so Daily Three!

Well, life seems so hectic these days....2 babies, work, home...etc....I really wish I could find more time to blog,so I'm really going to try to make more time for this, I really think it helps make me appreciate what's important in life and really doesn't take that long! So here we go:

1. Ahhmazing children! Edie has cut her first tooth, pretty much without a fuss. So brilliant, another magical little milestone for us. Charlie had his first haircut at a proper barbers today. A little outing for the boys, poor thing was so terrified! I'm not sure who will be more scarred…Charlie or the poor barber Malcolm!

2. Rainy days - pretty odd choice given that it's mid June and positively pouring in Cornwall, but it has made such a difference to the garden. Onions, beans and courgettes coming on a treat!

3. Weekend DIY project - I'm really looking forward to my weekend craft project. I've grand plans for a few fabric scraps, baby shoes and a clutch pouch type event for me... I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment