Monday 29 August 2011

Monday August 29th 2011 -Sun, Sand and Sewing!

Today's Three Things!










1. Finally a little sun has come and put his hat on in Cornwall - hip hooray! We've had such a wonderful, wonderful couple of weeks with the family visiting from London, it's so wonderful when they come down and see how much the babies have changed and grown - happy days were had and memories made! We are so lucky to live near the beach and have spent some fab days there recently, building sandcastles, splashing in the sea ( with Charlie falling over lots) and eating sand ( mostly Edie).












2. Sew much fun! This time it's been PJ pants for Charlie - he thinks they're brilliant ( if a little short!), but I'm really looking forward to having another go and making a matching pair for Ross!


3. More neighbourly love! I absolutely adore my neighbours Roma and Roland, they are so unbelievably kind and thoughtful. Roland has given me a beautiful bunch of home grown sweet peas again, the smell divine! I'm hoping to return the kindness with a pot of homemade blackberry jam, with berries from the garden, which I plan to make tonight!

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment